BLAH BLAH BLAH

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

walking on


i was just going thru some of my college friends' profiles and also some not so good friends' profiles as well...........and i realised that everyone has held onto the college life in some fashion or other.........they hav pictures, testimonials, stuff that seems to connect them back to those friends......I, on the other hand, have moved on ....i have moved away from all of this......and its always been like that with me.......i can never hold onto people because i never get dependent on them......i am friends to a lot of people but there is not a single friend of mine......



I've still not found a person to whom i can pour out my deepest dark secrets, my pain , my sins and myself.......why is that i am such a complex person......i hardly kno how to maintain contacts.....really bad at calling up people.......wot i can express thru written language i can never do with the spoken language....and this is one shortcoming of mine i guess......

The thing is that i dont wanna do anything about it ... i mean i am perfectly fine with moving on and not clawing the past........the question is, is it bad...is it something that shud'nt be..... i mean is it bad if i have no info about wots happenin in other ppl's life......am i minding too much of my own business????????

i've never been interested in things about my friends life....until unless they want me to be involved.....i guess this is because i dont want people to scrape off my life from me.....i respect my privacy and others as well ...and thats why i keep myself away from others......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Testimonial and stuff are not completely true...people use them as a tool to please someone...to make relationships work.....out of 100.....the fact is, only 5 come straight from heart....

If you feel that there is not a single friend of yours...u r a rather lucky one...coz, u dont need a shoulder to cry....to share ur secrets...u r self made and self dependent...and that is what i like about u!!!

And its good that u r out from speaking and can express better when you write...this is not a short coming....

i have many friends...some very close, some casual....but end of the day, even i mnot happy....coz they dont respect my privacy, they dont respect my decision....and they want me only when they need a shoulder to cry.....or they need something...such friends leave u emotionally drained....

jst chkd out ur pics and other bolg entries also....u r smart....beautiful...confident... and creative....u have a medium to express what you feel and how you feel...u have the colours to express you and support you....

U R A ROCKSTARR!!! an absolute Charmer...a dreamer!!!

People might not agree...but i would say, Be the Way you are!!!

durjoy datta said...

pink????
hot pink??????
for all sad n semi-sad posts???????
chill yaar!!!!!!!!!
n write some belligerent ones.......!!!!!
dat suit u!!!
;)

judas said...

abe yaar .....why take so much tension...people who like u will stay with u nd who dnt....let dem fuck off...think its one more fool out of ur life..as far as moving on is concerned.....everyone has done dat ...its just dat u have said it nd others dont wanna say..otherwise its all ashes...not even de smoke now...so keep chillin ..rockstar