BLAH BLAH BLAH

Thursday, November 29, 2007

just like that


theres a whole lot happening in my life without anybody actually doing anything...its a series of things happening all around me....but,surprisingly, i m not worried. i have given into the fact that u can only control yourself and nothing else..all other coordinates of the life u live are not under your control.....that includes people...events....emotions...


i used to fight all that, all those things that were happening around me, things i didnt want to exist....but i realized all of it was because i craved for my space, my sphere of reason....and then i realised dat my space dosent need nods and comments from others but only my creation, my satisfaction........fulfillness of achieving something that i longed for. i need acceptance, not from others but myself. And now, i m working on it!!!!!

1 comment:

~Lord Anshul said...

surprisingly a very close frnd of mine is a control freak as well. but thats one thing i do not agree with. you know , the time when you do things for others you care you inherently nurture tht magic of being close to someone. someone else dictation, or should i say influencing your decision make you feel special. it means people care about you and vice versa. modulation of will might be compromised, but sense of being special fills in heart. to me it matters more.