BLAH BLAH BLAH

Friday, August 14, 2015

Lost Again

Once a wise friend said, make work the most important part of your life because thats one thing you can control. People are variables, equations change, ripples are formed and waves crash. Work is stable. and so i did. i made work more important than people.
Now i have lost my work, i sort of got off the train to get a snack and missed the train and so far the next train to my destination hasn't made its way to this station again. and its been 4 months now. The problem is that now i have nothing stable in my life, not for a second also. And since people where never important, i am finding it hard to go around and ask for a word of advice or a moment of strength or a hand to hold.
I am married into a platonic relationship, mutually. He and I have no mode of communication. All languages and signs have miserably failed. Both are to be blamed for not trying hard enough, but I knew that long before I married him. See, I was not in the market looking for a saviour , protector, soulmate or something. But I didn't want a stranger also and he was no stranger. And ready to marry me and so i said yes. And we got married, much to our parents dismay, by the way, they don't talk to each other. We are a joke, personified.

Well, now i since i have been unemployed, between jobs, jobless i think i can feel the human trait rising again. and it makes me cry and worry and makes me "feel". 

No comments: