BLAH BLAH BLAH

Saturday, July 7, 2007

mind and soul

God !!!! i don't even how to begin....what to begin with......
i' ve become so confused and all thats happening in my life is so messed up....
Why cant things get arranged all by themselves...why i have to pick and sort out and mend everything that's not even touched by me....sitting here at my work desk i just look at myself in the mirror and see this DEATH OF A DREAM.....i see Death of me.....

i' ve lost all hopes to find somebody whom i can hold and cry whenever i want to....why is that my life is so full of secrets ....why is it so jumbled up and lost within itself...why i have so many Whys to ask myself.....and no answers anywhere?????

i need answers but i dont know whom to ask ...how to ask....all of this is just freaking me out....ppl come and go...some because they want to and some because they can't learn how to stay.......They are times when get down to blame myself for whatever done to my life but then someone from somewhere would come and tell me that i am dissillusioned...that whatever i've done was to happen and can never be classified as right or wrong...These few ppl who build this trust in me.....fly away to some other realm leaving one dimensional communication ........ i cant see what they feel about wot i think..... they cant reach out to me to console me when i am in tears.......they can't hold my hands and calm me down......

I kno its my life but i never wanted it to be so isolated that its left with only me and me and me and still more of me!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.