BLAH BLAH BLAH

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Memories




Four years back , when i had got thru my college which was in Mumbai....away from home....i had sat down thinking that it would take an eternity for those three years to pass thru. New city, new phase of life made everything look so exciting but difficult at same time...Being a home bred , pampered child at home i had never imagined that with one fine stroke of destiny i would be moving away from home....to be on my own...where i would have to think of myself as a lone entity and not a part of family.......

Going away to a city like Mumbai had its own fun....thinking that its not just another city but a world of its own.....I would sit down and jot down things i might encounter there....stupid notions about the life existing there......i had an image of a starry , neon lit city with ppl of incomparable fineness moving around....Celebrities, Business Moghuls used to fill up my imagery of the crowd living there.

Those three years have filled my life with stories, events and experiences of a lifetime. I discovered myself, my identity. Those wonderful years made me realize my qualities.....suddenly i was this person who was in the centre of everything be it bad or good, fun or fiasco.....i was finally living my life on my terms...making my own decisions and of course enjoying the good ones and repenting the bad ones.....

i realized that i needed ppl for my survival...ppl were the key ingredient of my survival....it is they who applauded at me, appreciated me, and i wud bathe in the glory......praises and compliments were the new high of my life.....they still are and i still hunt for them like a starving baby....

Living with fresh faces, unknown natures, never thot of personalities....the world was all topsy-turvy....from being the stupid first year to the desired for third year...i lived thru all kinds of personas in those three years......at the end of which i was glad to live thru them!!!!!

No comments: