BLAH BLAH BLAH

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rockstar





























yeah..... thats how i feel today...looking back at wot i was and wot i am...i can say wid a sense of pride that i have crossed a long journey to the world where i am......
started my juvenile years as a nobody but now i am the someone everyone wants to know....learn from and hang out with....and i am not being bratty about it. i really love and respect everybody' s feelings for me which i know are nowhere fake or psuedo.......
i love god for letting me be a part to the stories of life of these wonderful people........Each one of them has shown care and understanding for my being and have stood by me for good .....
i kno that u kno that i am talking about you.....and believe me i am talking about you........
and i wud always be thankful to u to lemme be me forever...........and making me the

ROCKSTAR!!!!!!

No comments: